The House Of Dank Rewards Program
The House Of Dank Rewards Program offers our loyal customers exclusive discounts and experiences. Here is how it works:
- Customers earn points based on the dollars that they spend at any House Of Dank store ($1 spent earns 1 point).
- It is simple to enroll – simply provide your mobile number to one of our cashiers.
- After every purchase you receive a text confirmation of points earned.
- From your smart phone, tap on the House of Dank /Taste Buds Rewards logo to access your Rewards Wallet.
- In the Rewards Wallet, tap on the Reward that interests you and show it to your cashier before you start ordering.
- To access the terms and conditions of the House of Dank Rewards Program click here.
You earn 1 point for every $1 spent in our stores. You can then redeem these points for free merchandize, discounted House Of Dank products, and unique experiences.
To participate in the program you will provide your cashier with your mobile number that will be added to your customer profile. This automatically enrolls you in the House Of Dank Rewards Program. You can also enroll and access your existing account through the buttons provided above.
Once enrolled, House Of Dank will send you texts after every purchase to confirm the number of Rewards points that you just earned. The texts also provide a tappable link to your Rewards Wallet. You are always one-click away from your points and available rewards and you do not need to remember your password – just save the text thread mobile number to your contacts. We suggest naming the contact “House Of Dank Wallet” so that you can always find it among your text message threads.
H.O.D reserves the right to “unregister” and make ineligible for the House of Dank Rewards program any House of Dank Rewards account that has been inactive for one (1) full calendar year. Inactive is defined as no Points earned. If your House of Dank Rewards account is unregistered or rendered inactive, then all accumulated Points in your account are void.
Michigan regulations on Cannabis products has multiple taxes, some of which based on the cost of the product and must be paid by the consumer and listed on the receipt.
Regulations also prevent us from offering any free cannabis products.